Saturday, July 7, 2012

Getting Foxy

Notice anything different? 

Well, I got a new blog background and blogger button designed for me by the wonderful Jude of In Between Designs. She's a pretty awesome gal, so check out her website here! She's worked really hard on it, so feel free to admire the work. I'm still working on a few minor things myself before my blog is right where I want it to be, but I'm so excited for this new foxy design. I just had to share it with you!

Thanks Jude! You get Five out of Five Foxes:

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this isn't the right place to post this but I can never seem to find one... I've recently set up a YA bookblog and I found yours online. Please check it out! I've followed you :) eponareviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the follow! I'm on my way to your blog now...

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'll be sure to check in here regularly :)

    EponaReviews_x

    ReplyDelete


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio